Thomas Jefferson Lesson Plans
Each Thomas Jefferson Lesson Plan below was created using The Lesson Builder’s easy-to-use adaptive lesson plan template.
Looking for an activity, and not a whole lesson? It’s fun and easy to Make Your Own Crossword or Make Your Own Word Search. You can also browse Thomas Jefferson Crossword Puzzles or Thomas Jefferson Word Searches.
Too many choices? You can search lesson plans to find exactly what you need.
Save this page for later:
Bookmark This Page
Share the link:
U.S PresidentsBy completing the weekly reader activities describing a new president each day, the student will understand how each president has influenced the United States of America. U.S PresidentsBy completing the weekly reader activities describing a new president each day, the student will understand how each president has influenced the United States of America. Social Studies
Week of 04-27-15I can...
- Describe how President Washington organized the Executive Branch around the Cabinet.
- Explain how political parties emerged in the American government system.
- Describe how the location and design of the nation’s capital was decided upon.
- Describe the accomplishments of significant leaders of the United States such as Benjamin Banneker.
- Evaluate the effects of the rise of political parties in the United States.
- Explain why and how the United States expanded westward.
- Describe the Louisiana Purchase and tell what effect it had on the nation.
- Identify reasons for and findings of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Use primary and secondary sources, such as visual information, to acquire information.
- Interpret information in visuals, including maps. US History Lesson 11Identify Thomas Jefferson and his presidency
Explain the achievements of Jefferson's presidency to include; helping to make the US more democratic, the Louisiana Purchase, and foreign diplomacy.
Identify on a map the LA Purchase
Identify Sacajawea and Lois and Clark and their quest to map out a route to Pacific coast
Identify British and French piracy as a threat the American trade
Explain the Embargo Act and the Nonintercourse Act
DISCLAIMER: All Thomas Jefferson Lesson Plans below were created by users of The Lesson Builder. These plans are not curated for quality, so we strongly suggest you verify a plan meets your standards before using it in a class.
Keywords used to find the puzzles above:
We offer the best lesson plan template online.
Featured Subjects (See All
Featured Historical Figures Topics (See All